Inhalt des Dokuments
Call for Abstracts
DOWNLOAD CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Download the Call for Abstracts in pdf format here 
The 6th international conference on Machine Control and Guidance will be held in Berlin from 1st – 2nd October 2018 and is hosted by
- Technische Universität
- Fachgebiet Agromechatronik
- Fachgebiet Konstruktion von Maschinensystemen
- Fachgebiet Geodäsie und Ausgleichungsrechnung
- Leibniz-Institut für Agrartechnik und Bioökonomie Potsdam Bornim
We invite you to present and discuss recent developments in machine guidance and control technologies.
- Absolute and relative positioning
- Sensor use and sensor fusion in plant production
- Data acquisition and evaluation for process optimisation
- Dynamic modelling and simulation
- Guidance and SLAM applications in agricultural context
- Autonomous and automated mobile machinery
- Robotics and UAV applications in precision agriculture
- Communication and connected systems (IoT)
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
LANGUAGE & LENGTH
The conference language will be English.
The abstracts should not contain more than 600 words.
- Submission of abstracts: extended until 14th March 2018
- Acceptance notification to authors: 30th March 2018
- Full paper submission (with review): 15th June 2018
- Full paper submission (no review): 13th July 2018
SUBMISSION AND TEMPLATE
A template for the abstracts can be downloaded at the download section  of this conference website. Please indicate if you wish a full review of your paper by the scientific committee. Abstracts should be uploaded in PDF format using the following filename: MCG2018_AuthorName.pdf
Abstracts can be submitted using the EasyChair portal for online submission.
Abstract and Paper Submission 
If you have further questions please direct them to the conference email address email@example.com